Forums are back in action! ×

Hi my name is Jonathan and I just love video games to the death! For me video games are so meaningful to me that I just think they are art to me, also when I reach my career I will develop a game where it teaches everyone the hardships and the values of life through the great story and characters alike! Well putting that aside the reason why I joined was because I have been unfit all my life. It made me depressed because I always looked at the other guys in high school and college and just jealous because they are healthy and very fit unlike me. So now I started to do cardio, running long distances for 30 minutes but then I stopped after a week, I felt very disappointed with myself. So hopefully I will find the motivation here to get me going on the right track!

Well, motivation comes from different sources. As a fellow gamer, the concept of leveling up my attributes is pretty awesome. You could work a system where every 5 minute increase in your run works up 1 endurance or a 5 lbs increase is 1 strength, etc. 

Good luck finding your motivation. :D

"You can do it. I believe in you."

Logs: (insert here)

Challenge: (n/a until next starts)