Forums are back in action! ×

Dancing Rebel Standing By

Salutations, comrades!

Well, to start off (probably awkwardly), I'm Freyja, and I have some major changes to make to my life. I came across NF several months ago and have been following, and eventually came to the conclusion that the program here is something that could really benefit me personally.

A little about me:

I'm a mother first and foremost, and my kiddo is a pretty excellent little nerd-in-training. I'm a non-traditional university student getting my undergrad at thirty (yikes) and a quasi-professional Middle Eastern/Tribal/Fire dancer who would be a-okay dropping the "quasi" and making it a side career, but I need to level up a bit before I'm there. My hobbies that aren't belly dance include all things Norse, gaming, reading, drawing, SCA, and a host of probably too many other things. I frequently carry on entire conversations in game/book/movie quotes, and I have a tendency to break into song when I can't do that.

As far as my fitness is concerned, my goals are pretty personal so it might take a while for me to become comfortable enough to really share them, but I might get there. Becoming the best person that I can be is really important to me, and I'm committed to making that happen.

I'm really looking forward to connecting here and getting to know others who are on similar journeys!

• Like 1