Forums are back in action! ×

Great Motivational Video

Some of you guys may have seen my introduction post where I stated that my weakness is motivation. I would like to share this video with you, because after watching this, it is hard to feel anything BUT motivated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSYtQy9EqTA

I would also like to add that over Christmas I put on 5 pounds, I have now lost all of those 5 pounds, and I intend on losing a lot more. You guys can achieve anything you want, if you train your mind, your body will follow.

Goals

Get down to 150 pounds

Start a personlised routine

10 Pullups

20 Pushups

Flat Stomach (without sucking belly in)

Loved it. Thanks for posting that.

Also - Snatch is a great movie.

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

Ripped that first on one to my ipod ages ago, along with a few others. Always listen to it before I compete.

This is one of my favourites, thought the audio is actually a fan-made trailer for the Versus network. (again ripped to my ipod and cranked way up!)

Audio on this one is from a Micheal Jordan commercial:

Can't imagine any of my coaches doing this when I played sports at school:

Other good ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xLYt265ZM

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words