Forums are back in action! ×

I've tried hundreds of times to change my life, but still can't get anywhere. My self-control in getting myself to exercise, or to force myself to eat better is non-existent and thus I've failed and failed.
But, I've been following the Nerd Fitness blog posts fairly vigorously, and now, I've come to the conclusion that the only way I will change is if I do it publicly where it is harder to just stop doing something if you say you will do it.

I fear this might also fail though. I might just stop posting here, and give up on my goals. Again.

So we'll see how it goes.

Goals :
- Lose weight. I really, really want to look better.
- Gain some strength. I play softball, and currently I'm an outfielder, but my stamina, speed and strength is pretty low, making me a pretty bad player. I want to improve this.
- I have a really asshole attitude sometimes. I want to change this. I want to control my anger, and stop being a jerk, especially when I game.
- I have issues with hygiene routines. Brushing teeth. Showering. I need to force myself to get back into the routine of spending some time on self-hygiene and appearance so that I don't look like a loser.
- I'm hoping the above will improve my self-confidence.

I'm a gamer for life.

"That which does not kill you, makes you stronger."