Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Nerdfitness Rebellion HQ

Hello to everyone here in the NF Rebellion HQ.

I am a 16 years old boy(I don't think the usage of the word man is appropriate here and strangely enough I do not really like the word teenager) from germany on the quest to become an Assasin(of course I am referring to Steve's post about Real-Life Role Playing).

I tried doing Parcour a few times already but always gave up because my fitness was very lousy with the new year already started I decided to change that and start a new quest.The quest to become fit.Through sheer chance and happenstance I found Nerdfitness(only the blog at first),I read some articles and was imediately hooked and after some more reading I decided to do a quick start and failed utterly.After 3 weeks I did not feel like it anymore and stopped.Yet I kept on reading articles on the NF blog and after(again an after,I think I use them too much...) reading one tweet of Steve I got wind of this amazing community and I thought if I get involved maybe a, I learn new things/people and b,I can keep on doing workouts even if it is not as fun always and as that was already an established practiced(it was the way I managed to keep learning japanese in the beginning) here I am.

In my free time I mostly either learn Japanese(not really a workout for anything aside from my brain muscles and my mouth),try not to fail in school(especially mathematics and physics),play Basketball(with a better fitness it'd make even more fun then it does now) and learn Weng Chun(unfortunately the only Martial Arts I can learn around where I live in which I am interested)

So I guess I'll use this chance to start asking questions right away.

In the beginning I wanted to use the Free Angry Birds workout as a basis,but could anyone tell me what I could adjust to focus on Speed and Endurance(I figure I'll need that for my aimed "profession").

Anyway thanks for reading down here,it has gotten kind of long and nice to meet you all.

Welcome! You could just try interval training to start. You can adjust it to your current level of fitness and what you want to achieve. :)

http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/01/27/kick-your-ass-and-kickstart-your-metabolism-in-20-minutes/

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

If you have the inspiration, you have the talent. Strive to be happy. :)