Forums are back in action! ×

Jedi Padawan in Chicago Working out!

Hi, all...I'm Boom, member of the Chicago Jedi (Jedi Realists)...I've finally begun my serious training again, after drifting away from a year and a half twice-a-week jiu-jitsu program...(the travel became a problem) So anyway I went to visit my friend the Jedi kickboxer-stick-jock over the New Year, and had an opportunity to train with him for a couple of hours...Today's the 9th and I have trained every day since New Year's Eve. I actually set up, with the help of my Jedi Master, a working kickboxing gym in my bedroom. My goal is to be able to spar with my friend Jedi Moonshadow at the Jedi Gathering in July. Gotta get the food thing under control, but have actually quit smoking, too. Steve, thank you for running this site, Chicago Jedi are following right along, I told ya so!

MTFBWY,

Boom Darklighter

Consular, Chicago Jedi

meetup.com/chicagojedi

Hello there Boom, and let me also welcome you to the NerdFitness community. It's awesome to have you here.

Also, I was wondering about this 'Jedi Realists' group you belong to, 'cause it sounds rather interesting from some of the information that I've gathered about them on the web. Could you explain more about them?

[TABLE=width: 700]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VIRHEILM, LEVEL 1 HUMAN ADVENTURER

"A year from now you will wish you had started today." ~ Karen Lamb

[TD=align: center]

ATTRIBUTES

STRENGTH: 2

DEXTERITY: 2

STAMINA: 2

CONSTITUTION: 3

WISDOM: 3

CHARISMA: 3