Forums are back in action! ×

6 lbs down!

So I am super excited that I am 6 lbs down and starting week 2 of the Paleo diet and week 2 of the challenge. I actually have some energy back. Usually around 1 I get exhausted and take a nap when my son takes a nap. Not today I have prepped supper, done laundry and now i'm relaxing kicking back on the forums. Woot Woot!

Congrats, I've done 6lbs in my first 10 days of transfering over to paleo (mainly paleo but using up food and a birthday off with carbs). I have more energy, less to no energy slumps, don't feel the need for caffiene (so far). I had Monday completely off (my birthday) and has pizza, white bread and potato cakes but was fuller MUCH quicker, and couldn't finish - a real first for me, and that was completely unexpected!

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one. - Elbert Hubbard

Whooo hooo punky brewster! What great news and even better than the weight is the fact that you are having great health results too--cutting back on meds is simply amazing! Keep up the good work ya punk! :)

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!