Forums are back in action! ×

And so our story begins... again..

It's been a long while since I've been here. Around 8 months.. Coming here for a few weeks early in the year allowed me to get myself down to drinking so much less soda and start feeling good about what I was doing to get healthy. Take all of that and throw it out the window for right now. I'm struggling just as much as ever with soda consumption and have gone back to my eating out for every meal ways.. which is both ridiculously expensive and unhealthy.

Certain life news has me once more seeking the chance to get on here and kick out some bad habits to replace them with some good ones..

Things I am looking for on this restart:

Get back to drinking less soda - Realistically I'm aiming for 1 a day, as cutting it completely out has not gone very well in the past.

Final goal: Cut soda out except for special occasions (I don't know how many special occasions will be allowed right now, but if I could even get down to 1 day/month I would be ecstatic)

Get back to doing a beginner bodyweight workout a minimum of 3 days a week, its not that much work to do, but with how terribly unhealthy I am right now it is enough to get started.

Final goal: Graduate to an advanced bodyweight workout and work on running, I used to play soccer and run a 5k per week for a warmup (28 minutes).. I'd love to get that back.

Drop weight: I am probably hovering around 245 lbs right now.. I say probably because I've been afraid of scales for years and apart from a few doctors visits (Last one checking in around 235) I haven't been on a scale in probably 3+ years.

Final goal: Drop under 200, more realistic current goal - Drop 20 lbs or more over the next 5 months.

• Like 2

Akuyo - Level 0 Lycan Rebel

Stats: 0 STR, 0 DEX, 0 CON, 0 STA, 0 WIS, 0 CHA