Forums are back in action! ×

Wildshine's Adventure Greetings!

Hello! I'm Solunaria. 

And I have no idea what to write here!

I want to get in shape. I want to be strong. I want to be able to step forward and say how much I love sports, and feel like I have some athletic talent to merit it. I want to walk up the hill to my house all the way up while just keeping on walking, my breath intact, my lungs satisfied. 

I want to feel physically fit and a capable leader in how I move and feel in my body. 

And I REALLY want to wear the wardrobe that fits my personality - which basically gets down to anime girl outfits with an I-could-go-magical-transformation-sequence-on-you-any-minute touches.

I want to be a rogue, a cat girl doing gymnastics and running around on rooftops.

I've got thirty pounds, a lot of running / stamina-stat-grinding, the metaphorical box of gymnastics and parkour skills that I'm still prying the lid off of, and a hella lot of strength-exp to power through before I get there. Before the moment when feel comfortable in clothes made for an anime girl or cat rogue. When I feel confident in how I eat, and the power over gravity I've come to control.

I can do this on my own, but the more a team I feel I have, the stronger and more supported my adventure gets. I'd love to team up with you. (Especially if you can stomach my super-adventure-power-magic-colors-anime-team sailor scout references I will undoubtably dub us.)

Want to team up? Or just make a friend?

Let me know! Please send me messages. I love community.

Best of luck to you all,

~ Solunaria

• Like 1

Solunaria

of Stick 'Em With The Pointy End

Previous Challenge

Hey Solunaria, welcome to NeedFitness from another newbie :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 0 Faun Adventurer

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Dumbledore

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Intro | Battle Log1st 6wc

Weight Loss Goal - Starting Weight: 124kg, Goal: 73kg, Weight Loss Required: 51kg total

16.6%
16.6%

Healthy Meals Repertoire - Stage 1, Learn 28 meals

35.7%
35.7%