Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings! from a Curious Cat

G'day. I'm Cat and I hail from Sydney, Australia. I've lurked around NF on and off for the last year and a half, but I'm coming back into thinking about fitness after a long health-induced hiatus. I'm hoping to find the support and comradery I need to build back up where I was and then onwards...

About me. I'm a twenty-seven year old who likes to geek out in a variety of ways. From medieval in the SCA, gaming of all sorts, playing music, writing, fandom... it just made sense that health and fitness should be another!

It's not one without some hurdles. I have found by eating clean I can manage my body's tendency towards crazy autoimmune, which at least is usually self rewarding. As was the discovery that endorphins, unlike cake, are not a lie, actually they are amazing, and keep my mental health on the straight and narrow.

The last 5 months my heart has been playing silly buggers, causing random collapses left right and centre - and the general advice of Exercise Bad. All will be shiny soon, though, when the extra tricksie connection in my heart is burned off with lasers. Yay lasers.

And then I need to get back on track. Clean up the areas of my diet that have slipped, rebuild the exercise habits that kept me sane, set goals and keep getting better and stronger.

And hopefully make some new friends while I'm at it. Hi!

---

Hi from Brisbane, good to see another Aussie rebel! Sounds like you've got some amazing passion! What kind of fandom do you like, may I ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 0 Faun Adventurer

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Dumbledore

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Intro | Battle Log1st 6wc

Weight Loss Goal - Starting Weight: 124kg, Goal: 73kg, Weight Loss Required: 51kg total

16.6%
16.6%

Healthy Meals Repertoire - Stage 1, Learn 28 meals

35.7%
35.7%