Forums are back in action! ×

Browsing the NF articles fills you with determination...

Hello!  I've been flitting through NF articles for quite sometime, but now that I'm finally 18 and in college I figured its time to actively join the community!

About Me:

I'm a hobbit sized lady (ok maybe a little taller, I'm 5'0 ft) with hobbit sized eating habits. Thats probably my biggest problem, over eating! Anyway, I am well established as a cat obsessed young lady in my California hometown and have been known to partake in a varied form of nerdy activities most of which is anime and gaming. If LilLionLamb is too much of a hardship to type, I can go by Lil'Lion or just Lion. Whatever floats your boat   :smug:

Goals and Other Stuff

With my incessant snacking I'm really trying to cut down on the unhealthy things I put in my body. Thanks to some previous NF inspired habit making I've been off soda for 6 months! I still indulge in sugary beverages (Passion Milk Tea Boba) but far less often than I used to. While diet is super important its been really hard to do my first year of college. The dining hall foods aren't so helpful towards a paleo transition and I can only eat so many salads within a week.... 

What I really want to focus on most of all is making some headway in weight loss and strength training. I weigh156 lbs and my goal is 130lbs. I used to be very active, but in the last couple years I've really become quite the couch potato. I want to learn to use the gym the right way and get passed my intimidation of other gym goers (seriously why is everyone here so fit?!?!) 

I want to be someone who is tiny but mighty!

I'm really excited to do some lifting and be as buff as, like, Korra. No more asking anyone to open a jar for me or lift a heavy box! (unless it has to go in a tall place, because thats what tall people are for)

I also want to be someone who can run longer distance. I've always been pretty slow, but endurance really matters to me. I've participated in a few obstacle course races, and I want my fitness goals to include participation and completion of the Spartan Sprint and the Spartan Beast where I can jog the whole thing. 

|| Lvl 1 Hobbit Rebel ||

CHA: 0 || CON: 0 || DEX:0 || STA:0 || STR: 0 || INT: || WIS: 0

Challenges: In Progress: 3.19.18 || Daily Battle Log: 

If people just took it a day at a time, they'd be a lot happier.

- Stephen King, The Long Walk 

They say there are two main ways to cheat in powerlifting... steroids and shortness. So rock that hobbit height, it'll help you lift! :D

Damn short people... :-)

Welcome to NF Lion, and good luck on your journey.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)