Forums are back in action! ×

Allow me to introduce myself with a very brief summary: I am a 27 year old bachellorette and I am also a passionate thrill seeker, minimalist, spiritualist, survivalist, athlete (I play badminton), heavy weight lifter, outdoor explorer, professional polar bear swimmer, artist (all kinds of art/my profile picture is a painting of mine), dancer, singer and self published author.

I guess I should also add that I have tons of fitness experience and I also took fitness instructor courses but only for personal use because I recovered from an eating disorder and wanted to learn how to be healthy and fit.

I'm not a nerd; I'm just different and rarely fit in anywhere. The only category I truly fit in is Heyoka, if you want to know what that is, it's on wikipedia.

I joined because the guilds and challenges look very motivating and exciting! I have some goals I need to motivate myself to complete.

Also, if anyone actually reads this, can you tell me if it's possible for me to join more than 1 guild? I am a girl who lifts HEAVY weights so I'd like to be part of the Warrior Guild for sure, but I also exceed in endurance sports, am trying to master body weight training and am focusing on increasing flexibility and trying to remember to do more yoga. 

I don't have any problems heavy weight lifting and I can lift heavier than most guys at the gym, but I can't even do 1 pull up, so that is a goal of mine  :nevreness:. I should also add that I'm trying to master pull ups on gymnastic rings, not pull up bars. 

Thanks, I look forward to meeting you all.