Forums are back in action! ×

I will shed this extra person.

They call me Jim, James, Jimmy, Hey guy, IT guy, Phone guy, Jack of all trades. Yes as you can see I wear several hats. I am 38-year-old, a married father of 2 wonderful children. I live in Ontario, NY, which is about 25 minutes from Rochester, NY. As you can tell, I work in the IT field. I currently work on Cisco Collaboration hardware and software and help manage desktop support for 650 users. 

I am here to shed this 80 to 90-pound person I have lugged around since I left the service. Yes, I was once in the military. As of recently I find myself more out of shape than ever. I used to be this kid that was skinny and could eat anything I wanted. Times have changed.  I now have more aches and pains than I should for a 38-year-old male. Which has led me to NF. 2 months ago I stumbled on the site by following a link about Saint's story and then two days ago I was drawn again to Joe's story. Both of which has given me the motivation that I can do this. It will be hard, and I expect that. Well, enough of my BS... 

Talk to you all soon,

Jim

• Like 1