Forums are back in action! ×

Starting new chapters

Longtime lurker, first? time poster - or it's been long enough since I was brave enough to post that I don't remember. Berserker mode, go!

MULTIPLE WOOTS OF THE WEEK

1. Finally finished knitting a scarf for my boyfriend that I started literally a year ago! +10 ...endurance

2. At long last, as of Sunday night I have seen Star Wars Episodes IV, V, and VI for one full time each. Am I officially a nerd yet?

3. Joined a gym last night and did my first workout in three weeks, and first Zumba class in over a year. Looking forward to trying out BollyX tonight!

4. My mom and I are doing a 10K-A-Day November step challenge with each other (tracked on FitBit) and are roping in our friend and lingerie fitter. I was down by 4,160 on Tuesday but made it all up yesterday. 14,804 steps, nbd.

5. Drank an extra 32 oz over my daily goal yesterday. As the bf likes to say - "Hail Hydrate!"

6. Weighed myself for the first time in about a month and I'm suddenly 9.6 pounds away from the goal weight I've had since high school. I don't want weight to be my only goal in life but this one's been a long time coming.

7. I'm late again but screw everything I'm doing a six week challenge. I don't know how to join, but I'm a halfling and want to be an Assassin. It would help if I could do a single pullup. Baby steps.

Welcome to "New"vember, errybody. ;D

-Bekka B

• Like 1