Forums are back in action! ×

Now I have never been good at these first posts but here goes nothing.

So here is a bit about me. Names Nathan and I come from good ol Edmonton the city of Champions. Well atleast thats what we used to be called. I'm 21 and quite a bit out of shape but thats going to change soon whether I like it or not. Joining the military and got myself into the infantry so now I am working to get into shape before bootcamp. If I don't get into halfway decent shape I get put on, as my buddy calls it, the "90 day get fit quick military express course."

As for some hobbies I mostly just play PC and read. Some of my favorite games are Zelda, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, and Star Wars: KOTOR. Favorite books would be Wheel of Time series and The Dresden files (If you havn't read Dresden files go read it! Its an amazing series).

Right now I am focusing on changing my diet and doing body weight excersises. My work allows me to get all my walking done since I do between 20k and 25k steps a day and allows me to excersice my lower body pretty heavily since I walk up and down some stairs for an hour every night so I am lucky there. So I am mostly focusing on core and upper body strength well I am here. But my diet is my biggest stepping stone.

I am hoping that I can take what I learn here and apply it to my life in the military and what ever I do next.

Well thank you for reading my introduction and I have a great day!