Forums are back in action! ×

So I'm not sure where to put this but I could use some words of encouragement and I definitely need to respawn. I have a BA and don't know what I want to do with my life. I recently had minor surgery that has set my workouts back a little so I don't feel right. And the longest relationship I've had just ended. Idk how good of explanation that is but here I am.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lvl. 2 Elf Ranger

"Ouch! What, did something happen?"

Hi Rocker, I just got back on NF after a few (maybe more than a few) months, and I'm respawning in my own way too.

What is your BA in? The good news... You can do anything with your life, even if it doesn't involve your BA. What are you passionate about?

Sorry to hear about the surgery, but it's a temporary setback. Do what you're able to do (and what your doctor approves), and you'll be fully recovered in time.

As for the relationship, I'm sorry. That always sucks no matter the circumstances. I guess about all I can tell you is give yourself some time to hurt / be angry / mourn the loss, then pick yourself up and find yourself again.

It sounds like now is a perfect time to respawn, focus on you and your life, and let the rest fall into place as you work toward your goals.

The cake is a lie.