Forums are back in action! ×

Back to Starting Village

I personally was questioning to write this, personally though I see this place as a perfect place to log daily how I'm doing on the goals I have on hand. Which in the end makes going to my "professional" help with notes of my own journals to give them a good answer what is going on, then just what is happening now.

I personally feel like I'm coming back on to an MMO that I left because keeping up with it made my head hurt. Looking back now, I had made a lot of changes and figured things about myself. However, it seemed to breakup as things didn't workout for me. 

Right now my heads fuzzy because of the exhaustion of lots of thinking and worrying, and not enough stepping forward. 

Coming back here I have getting healthy goals, but coming back here for a good view on how to level up my life the way I wish to. Which seems to be working on making my bat cave a true home and restarting with some real life stuff. 

"Operation Bad*ss" Starts 9/1/2024

Quest 1: Level up Basecamp