Forums are back in action! ×

Virtual sidekick(s) to keep up food + fitness

Hello everyone!

My name is Samson. I'm currently in grad school in a brand new city and don't have friends who are down with anything too drastic food/workout-wise. (Also there are no parks or places to walk near me. It's ridiculous.) I'm looking for some folks who can keep me accountable as I do it double-time till New Years.

Food:

No sugar

No dairy

No grains 

Usually I'm not super strict, but I want to look extra-great for my Christmas visits to family and boyfriend so I'm going wholesale. :)

Workout:

Something every day

I usually do squats, pushups, and jumping jacks. I'm going to try to ramp up the intensity for the next month. Probably try to run once a week to counteract the terrible circulation in my feet.

Body-wise I'm doing better than I used to, but when I started grad school I gained back a little belly and lost a lot of the strength I'd built up over the summer. Boo.

I'm a years-long reader who made an account so I can get my act together. Anybody out there who wants to encourage and keep each other accountable? I'm taking this month down! 

Weight Loss

0%
0%

well i'm available. i don't know what i should say here about myself. i'm a life long martial artist and for last three years my main focus was in bodybuilding. at the moment my training regime is closer to powerlifting though. i read, watch occasional anime, and play few instruments. if you need someone to give a kick once in a while i'd be glad to be your kicker :D