Forums are back in action! ×

Keyisme - First Challenge. 2 Nov 2015.

Keyisme - First Challenge. 2 Nov 2015.

Background: I am a stay-at-home Mom with two small, adorable children and a wonderful husband.

My husband recently started Nerd Fitness, and I am learning to eat healthier with him. He’s earning “spending cash†as he accomplishes his goals, and truth be told, I’m jealous, so, I am putting my own goals up on Nerd Fitness, partly so I can earn spending cash too, and partly because I need better structure to accomplish my goals.

I cannot gain weight. For this reason, I’ve never had much reason to exercise or eat healthy. Except I do get FLC syndrome. That’s “Feel Like Crap.†When I make poor eating choices, I don’t feel as well; can’t focus, have less motivation, more depression/anxiety, and sit around more. I tend to do follow the same trend as everyone else doing an “on again off again†diet and exercising.

So here's to saying "Hi" to everybody!

I'm working on figuring out how to navigate a forum, as I have never done that before either. This website is confusing to me.

• Like 1

Hey! We are in the same boat in more ways then one! I'm a mom of 3 my "hubby" ( not married yet but hate the term boyfriend)is pretty darn awesome too.. And when I'm not pregnant or losing baby weight if I'm not eating like crap I drop below 100 lbs. I get depressed and do not much but sit around the house also.. With a 2 year old who is terrible twos..like crazy bad...and a 1 month old who's pretty awesome but attached to me. I'd love to keep in touch with you maybe we can help eachother meet our goals

• Like 1