Forums are back in action! ×

Dwarf Warrior on the Path

Hello, all!

My name is Mike and I live in MN just west of the Twin Cities. 

I'm sort of built like a dwarf (5'5 , 225 or so with unusually short arms and legs), so that's my "character".

I was a wrestler growing up, starting in kindergarten and through my first year of college as well. Over the years I put on weight after my wrestling career was over. I ate like I was still wrestling while mostly playing pen and paper RPGs and Video games most of the time. 

Two years ago I started having all sorts of problems, health wise. Really bad abdominal pain, swollen joints to the point I couldn't walk, malnutrition(Calcium, potassium..ect), migraines and neurological issues. Eventually, I was diagnosed with Celiac disease. Two years later, I'm mostly recovered from that but have some lingering join issues but I think losing some weight will help a lot with that. 

I hope to get support here and also support everyone else in facing their challenges. 

welcome dwarf :)  If you want a D and D style group here to workout with think about joining up with the Order of the Stick!  We need some more dwarfs

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

isn't it fun being a short wrestler when you are so much stronger than others in the same weightclass :D of course some things are easier if other one is taller but still! welcome!

Oh...yeah, I was almost always the stronger one in the match. I won many matches by simply getting an over-under hook and tossing them or getting a healock off the tie-up. I wrestled as high as 189 in HS (I really weighed 175 but drank a bunch of water to make minimum weight) and destroyed some kids that were 6'2-6'3. I was also good at scrambling and hard to go control from the top. However, some of those really tall lanky kids that were good were hard to handle as well, it was like wrestling and octopus.  :nevreness:

At one time I held the school records for fastest pin (8 seconds) and most consecutive pins (19). Them was my glory days. 

• Like 2

Join up with the Order by finding us in Accountabillibuddies, or join our face book page.  I used to wrestle also, but I wore a ridiculous costume :)

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%