Forums are back in action! ×

Merry meet, friends!

Good day and merry meet! Should you have glanced this intro post previously, it might look very different from before. It's a thing, never fear, it's totally intentional. I read over the original post, was not content, and sought to rewrite it.

The name's Ceridwyn, I'm a banker by trade, and I've been trained to practice massage therapy. I'm an active goer of the faires and I spend most, if not all, of my free time on Final Fantasy FXIV (Balmung!) or engaging in random shenaniganry with the best house family I could possibly have. I've got a huge love for survival horror (Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Amnesia), RPGs (always open to suggestions!), and first person shooters (Rainbow Six, ArmA3). Typically I fall into more supportive, healer roles in multiplayer games; there's something about healing and maintaining the party status that sings to my soul. I love colors and I love to engage in a variety of crafts, from jewelry making to book binding to painting, drawing. I love nature in the way the snow falls and the way the air electrifies during a storm.

A long time lurker finally coming out of her shell, it's my goal here to build a support group to help me stay accountable for my goals and my attitude. I consider myself a druid in practice, as my hope is to tame my anxiety through physical, mental, and spiritual awareness (e.g. yoga, tai chi, and reiki). Huge problem, dictates way more of my life than it should... and I am going to stop it. Life goal, life quest. (You can't see it, but there's a super straight face with furrowed brows going on while I type that over, and over, and over.)

Cakes are my ultimate weakness and I've got cravings for the supple crust and cheese of pizza on almost any given day. I'm 5'1" and approximately 205 pounds, and it kills me when I see photographs of myself. I thankfully don't feel as bad as I look. However, I embark on my next educational journey in computer information sciences next term and I definitely need to fortify myself before I get worse.

It's my aim to get my battle log up and going either today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out! Merry meet, merry part, merry meet again, you all! If you wanna chat, hit me up via PM! ♥

• Like 3

Hey! Merry meet!

Yoga is so helpful for anxiety - I've heard a lot of good things about NF Yoga, but trying looking up some Yin Yoga - it's suppose to be very restorative and quite a nice balance to the power yoga. I've never tried Reiki, but that's another thing that's suppose to be excellent :)

Defying gravity - one day at a time!

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't" - Jerry Rice