Forums are back in action! ×

Hallo from German land

Hello lovey people, I am a nearly 23 year old chick from Australia, living in Germany. Firstly, holy crap this is an awesome site!! Love it!

I am looking to loose about half my body weight, and yeas that a bit. I have lost 11 kg so far but looking for more energy boost, seem to be stuck on a plateu. For my height I am health at about 49-58 kg so I am aiming for 55kg and that would be the bomb. I have been walking a lot and eating healthy meals. I do eat a few snacks which arn't healthy and sometimes miss breakfast or lunch so my habits are a but wackko. I am trying not to eat the shitty snack and not buy them, so far I find making some healthy dip and eating carrots and cucumber help. But I swear chocolate will be the death of me, this is like the 6th time I have tried to cut it out, it gets longer each time but I end up relapsing and eating half the bloody block!!! Grrrr!

A bit on me, I like board games, computer games, old Nintendo 64 games, DS games, Manga, Anime, movies, TV shows, I like Marvel better than DC, and proud of it! I love Game of Thrones and is any of you bitches tell me what been happening I'll just... Get angry. I am waiting till its released to DVD. I learnt Japanese for 5 years so I remember a bit and might be able to have a convo with you and I am also learning German. I loved to play soccer in school and I flew a plane. I have also climbed Mt Vesuvius ( whoooo) and visited Pompeii. I am adventurous and sometimes shy, I also suck at talking to people but it doesn't stop me form doing what I want to do. I also like to sing quite loudly and sometimes dance when I am alone or driving the car.

I'd love to make some friends :)

Love you all Xoxo

WindowAddict

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Its really cool that you learned Japanese. I have been wanting to learn Japanese as well.

What type of anime or manga do you like? Which are your favorites? Personally, my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. A few other of my favorites include Steins;Gate, Attack on Titan, and Clannad.

Haha cool, you can practice with me if you like, I love fullmetal alchamist and cryed like a baby when Hugh's died! He was my favorite character! I watch a bit of romancy ones, but I also like Fruits Basket and Anime movies like Howles moving castle. I know these are more American style Anime but I like them both and watched alot of Japanese drama too, which I loved!

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk