Forums are back in action! ×

When I first joined back in July/August or sometime around then, I was still struggling with anorexia. The idea of bulky muscle and size freaked me out. 

I've mostly overcome my aversion to eating through hard jiu jitsu training- such that I can't afford to be starving myself.

Now I want to up my fighting game by emphasizing my agility and stamina, and increasing strength without seriously compromising these two things.

In addition to technical drilling and training on the mats, I've been a fan of climbing and sprinting.

Anyway. I'm back. I'm reborn. Looking to kick ass. :D

Welcome back!

Hope you would not kick my ass jajaja

"He was dark-haired as his mother, and promised to be like her in mood also; for he was not merry, and spoke little, though he learned to speak early and ever seemed older than his years. Túrin was slow to forget injustice or mockery; but the fire of his father was also in him, and he could be sudden and fierce. Yet he was quick to pity, and the hurts or sadness of living things might move him to tears."