Forums are back in action! ×

When you don't want to press "Restart"

I've lost motivation. I'm trying, but... it's difficult, which you all know. 

Yes, I want a "bikini" body. But it's not enough.

I used to be a soccer player. I used to do martial arts. I don't really have an outlet for those things anymore, so now I can't seem to find something I love so much....

Help please. The pizza of despair calleth.

(mmm, pizza...)

Ahem.  Why can't you do martial arts or soccer any more?  Are you living in the middle of nowhere?  People do martial arts and soccer all over the dang place.  If you can't afford whatever exorbitant fees they charge, speak to the league manager (or whomever) and see if they will do you a "sliding scale" or "scholarship."  They probably want more participants and might be willing to cut you a deal.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Is it late fall where you are? The press of winter and lack of light are enough to make anybody feel a little bit dispirited.

You know that this feeling of slump is temporary. :) It will only win if you let it win; if you keep going you will break through. That kind of discipline just takes practice and work, and remembering that slumps, plateaus, and jumps are all part of the process (and part of life in general).

So, what can we do to help out? What will help you get through it? :)