Forums are back in action! ×

My Dad is my D&D DM.

I come from a family of nerds really, hence the fact that my Dad has been my Dungeon Master and I collected Fantastic Four growing up (F4 Forever) I stumbled upon nerd fitness and quickly decided this is something I want to do. I get to level up??!! I love that concept and I am excited for it. I wish there was an app for this that would be so cool. Anyways I am a 23 year old student in North Carolina. I am set to graduate next December with my bachelors. I found nerd fitness while browsing the internet at work on how to get in shape. I don't believe in New Year's resolutions because I work at a YMCA and I see so many people fail. That being said I have gone through short spurts of attempting to get more fit only to sputter out and succumb to my busy school and work schedules and fail to continue prioritizing it. I did really well when I had a buddy to work out with but she quit on me when her boyfriend moved in with her. I am about 5'4" and I weigh 165 lbs. I'd like to lose fat and tone up really. I currently wear about a size 12 but I just want to tone up to where I can fit in to a size 7 or so. I like being curvy I just want to tone up and get in shape and have a healthy lifestyle. I am hoping to find support here in my efforts. I just started today. Tomorrow I start walking to Mordor. 

Welcome!

Congrats on getting close to the degree. Senioritis starting to sneak up? What're you getting your bachelor's in?

The current run of six week challenges is just ending, but there are mini-challenges starting up in most of the guilds, and of course it's never too late to start a battle log or a personal challenge run :)