Forums are back in action! ×

Respawning due to schedule readjustment...

TL;DR: Skipped my bodyweight training today because of lack of sleep, but still kept the 10 minute walk and low-carb breakfast.  Might just do bodyweight training Sunday mornings, or switch to afternoons during weekdays while I adjust my sleep schedule.

I think I'm on Day 7?  I started during my kids' Chanukah Break.

First day was 10 minute walk.  Felt great.

2nd day was 10 minute walk.  Felt great again.

[Jewish Sabbath - no exercise]

3rd day was 10 minute walk + Beginner Bodyweight Training Routine (1 circuit with modifications).  Felt sore in a good way.

4th day was 10 minute walk.  Still a bit sore, but good.

5th day was 10 minute walk + Beginner Bodyweight Training Routine.  Woke up early to it,

6th day was 10 minute walk.

7th day, today.  Supposed to do bodyweight training, woke up early to do it, didn't have the energy for it at all.  Told myself I'd at least do the 10 minute walk, and I did.

Looking at my schedule, I can still fit bodyweight training into my morning schedule on Sundays, and probably Fridays.  Though, maybe I don't need to do my bodyweight training in the mornings - I could just as easily do it in the afternoons while my toddler is sleeping.  Hmmmm.