Forums are back in action! ×

Stupid winter....

I fell off the wagon again. 

I was doing alright during the summer and autumn months but as soon as the cold weather (and rainy weather, we've gotten a lot of rain recently) kicked in my workout schedule fell apart because I had always been working out outside. Plus I was drinking a lot of water but it's not as easy to drink so much water when it's cold and you're often feeling groggy. 

I want to start again today but the weather is terrible and there are people who'll complain if I make too much noise. I don't know what to do. It feels like I'm stuck.

The closest gym is this uber posh place that's really expensive. (and it's not really that close...just the closest)

If nothing else this has made pretty clear to me what I was doing wasn't really sustainable. 

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change" - Aang

Hmm...maybe bodyweight exercises?

That's what I've been doing. I've been attempting to do this excercise: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

3 times a week (Mon, Wed and Fri)

I feel like I need to get something else for the dumbbell rows though. I don't really have anything suitable in the house so I usually end up just picking up random things that seem kinda heavy.

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change" - Aang