Forums are back in action! ×

woot face

So I finished up my 3rd week of paleo (with a cheat meal or 2 on the weekends), and I'm over halfway through the first level of the Rebel Fitness Guide. 8 lbs. down, blood sugars looking much better, more energy, clothes fitting less snuggly, and just feeling better all around!

I was expecting the weight to come off a little faster, but not disappointed because I'm heading in the right direction. And I'll take better blood sugars over weight loss any day!

I don't think its a bad thing to lose weight quickly in the beginning (aka first few weeks) because eventually your metabolism will appear to be 'tapering' off where its really just normalizing. I mean Rhino will still lose weight until he hits a happy equilibrium, but it'll be at a rate of maybe 0.5 to 1 lb per week.

So dude just keep killing it and don't get down if the scale stops dropping as fast as you'd like! Cause you're doing awesome!

Guest Snake McClain
3 weeks 8 pounds, nothing to be disappointed with there! Congrats and keep it up!

yeah man 8 pounds in that amount of time is damn good. Also keep in mind in three weeks you have probably added muscle to that especially when using the rebel fitness guide. so more fat has probably been lost than you realize it is just being replaced with some muscle gain.