Forums are back in action! ×

I ran, why yes I did...

Ok I finally got out and ran on the road tonight... and guess what, the neighbor's didn't come out with torches and pitchforks or stand and laugh...

Right now I am about 279 lbs and I ran 0.75 mile loop that is in my neighborhood. It was mostly up and down hills.. I ran most of the way except for the two steeper hills which I walked quickly.

I finished in 8:42, not world record time but it is a good start... doing it again on Friday also

thanks for checking this out

Wow, outstanding job! I'm willing to bet doing it once and not realizing how little people care what you're doing will help you do it again! In fact count me in as one who, if I saw you out running would think "good on ya, mate!". And I'm not even Australian.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Doesn't mean much though cuz ETF is a wimp.

lol :)

Good job!!! I agree with everyone else, the first one is def the hardest one! Keep it up and you'll fall in love with it, I promise!

Anything is possible for him who believes. (Mark 9:23)
"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training
STR-10 DEX-6 STA-9 CON-4 WIS-16.5 CHA-5