Forums are back in action! ×

FINALLY after I don't know how many years...

First off - I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone on here.  I'm just celebrating :) :)

I finally finished making my art website!!  I've been working off and on it for YEARS.  I must have redone the entire thing I don't know how many times (at least 5!), but wow has it come a long way!   

And it's done!  And I even made a Facebook page for it!  Which is huge for me because I can't stand social media.  It'll be a chore to keep it updated, but it's done!  It's done!  Yaaaay!!

• Like 3

Wow, epic!! I've wanted to make a website for my art for years and years! Fantastic that you're pushing through your dislike for social media to bring exposure for your art! :D

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

Ah, thank you thank you!  It's been such a work in progress and it feels like such a huge weight off my shoulders now.  I just ordered my business cards last night, too!  I was dancing around the apartment like a crazy person, haha! 

Awesome!!! Now I want to see the link :D

You are so sweet, thank you for your interest!  I'll PM you the link :)

Wow, epic!! I've wanted to make a website for my art for years and years! Fantastic that you're pushing through your dislike for social media to bring exposure for your art! :D

Ohhh, you should totally make one :)  You'll feel so much better once you complete it (even if it takes forever like it did for me, haha!)  I just used one of those drag and drop engines and googled how to tweak some of the coding to add in backgrounds and change colors.  Definitely do it!  As for the social media, well, I figure if I can at least post something once a week or two that should be enough.  Maybe I'll set up a reminder for Mondays.  Even just an art related quote would do if I don't have any new art to share.