Forums are back in action! ×

Why do You want to be Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger?

lol that too xD

Me, I remember I was most happiest when I was running, jumping, climbing trees, leaping from swings at the highest apex, running and jumping off roofs, and collapsing into laughing heap with friends. It was always a competition on who could sprint faster, climb highest, leap farthest... Still don't know how I survived my childhood with only a fractured tailbone from hitting a speedbump wrong on my bike of all things lol

Grew up overseas and didn't hit the US until I was 8... Dad never had us live on the base, but always with the natives, so it was a huge cultural shock when we moved here. Been burning for that next adventure ever since and hope to meet up with ppl who are similarly driven!

Let's Go On An Adventure!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Skydiving!

Choose someplace that you think would ROCK! Those interested, we vote and in 2 months time, meet at the designation! That gives us plenty of time to save up for the trip and arrange our schedules!

My Suggestion:  

Snohomish, Washington, United States

http://www.travelchannel.com/interests/outdoors-and-adventure/articles/worlds-best-places-to-go-skydiving

:onthego:

This message will self-destruct in 72 hrs (not really, but that's the timeframe I'm putting on this topic, then will close and change if no interest is generated)

Why do you want to be harder, better, faster, stronger?

1. Appearance - If I'm going to be on stage without a shirt (this is going to happen), I don't need to look like Wolverine but I do have a few pounds I could do without.

2. Endurance - I go to several 4-6 day camping events per year. I need to be able to stay active in the middle of Southwest summer and still run a show at night.

3. I was that kind who could jump or climb anything. Now I am big (as in tall) and slow and ponderous. I would like to get back to scaling up to random rooftops.