Forums are back in action! ×

Heya,

Name is Vasko, 31 from Sydney, Australia and I have moobs....and a wicked (wickedddddddd) Beer gut. Although i'm happy with the social investment that came with the beer gut, it really really is time for it to go :P

Apart from the moobs, i'm kinda getting tired of not fitting into clothes i used to be able to, and wearing greetings such as "hey big fella". Also, writing code for a living, and never really being into sports, im pretty weak, i.e my last gf had to open my twistie beer bottles for me lol :P

Have been trying to hit the gym on and off for about a year now, get into a routine for a couple of weeks, and then losing motivation, because i don't really know what to focus on, what exercises to do, and i guess generally feeling lost and intimated amoungst the muscly warriors who always seem to look like they know what they are doing..

Came across NF by chance, and the logical code monkey nerd in me loved it! Just like a code API, but a API for life!

I should probably document my goals somewhere.....

Current Stats: 97 kgs, Moobs, Weak and Beer Belly.

Tactical: Commit to 3 gym sessions a week for the first 6 weeks, learn about the paleo/primal eating way.

Strategic: I have a close friends wedding mid September, sooo no moobs! And I want to look good in a suit again, without my belly overhanging over my belt :P Not really sure on weight, I guess 85kgs?

Looking forward to joining the NF community :D

Guest Snake McClain

First just want to say that your title cracked me up. Moon is such a funny word.

Second. Good for you getting started. Maybe start a battle log and put your goals there. Then se can all chime in ans be like "woot dawg. You did it and shizzle. "

Stick to it and givenit your all.

Welcome to the Rebellion! For sure document your goals (blog post?). The more specific they are, the more you'll be able to tell if you're on the right track to reaching them or not. Diet is also probably going to be a big factor in your journey as well, so you might want to look into the various healthy eating info and guilds around on the forums and NF site. The beginner's paleo diet page could give you some ideas to start with.

In any case, congrats for wanting to make a change! Best of luck to you. :)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

If you have the inspiration, you have the talent. Strive to be happy. :)