Forums are back in action! ×

Snow Club

You know all that snow in your backyard, yea that's our deficit for the year so far and it doesn't look like we are getting snow anytime soon.

The stupid people here are all happy about it, "if you want snow go up to the mountain blah blah blah", ok so when we have major water restrictions and brown lawns during the summer what are you going to be saying then?

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

You know all that snow in your backyard, yea that's our deficit for the year so far and it doesn't look like we are getting snow anytime soon.

The stupid people here are all happy about it, "if you want snow go up to the mountain blah blah blah", ok so when we have major water restrictions and brown lawns during the summer what are you going to be saying then?

I'm originally from South Florida i don't understand any of this deficit and water stuff. All i know is sitting in the snow is kinda cold.

芸術ã¯çˆ†ç™ºã !

Goals:

Actually stick to this whole foods diet

Drop ~5% body fat before surgery