Forums are back in action! ×

I has a w00t! (first post ever, plus a Pay It Forward)

I've been reading Steve since the beginning of his site, and really credit him for the majority of the good advice and kick-ass guides that have helped me finally reach my fitness goals...or so I thought. After reading his article (http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/11/21/whats-holding-you-back/) I realized I wasn't finished leveling up my life yet, and decided in the coming year to kick even more ass. So far, I've lost 65 lbs. in two years just with eating smaller, healthier portions, getting more active, giving up corn syrup/soda, and doing body-weight exercises sans gym membership.

The only thing holding me back from kicking it up a notch and taking up lifting weights - not motivation or knowledge - was money, really. My temp job had ended in December, and despite some truly great interviews and countless resumes sent, I hadn't landed anything yet. I really wanted a copy of Steve's Strength Guide, but just couldn't afford it. Knowing you never get anything by not asking, I wrote him and asked him to donate a copy of his guide to me, as I knew that combined with a high-quality clean diet was key to achieving my goals. He did, on the condition I 'pay it forward' when I could, and the universe has not only recently rewarded me with an amazing new job, but taken care of me in spades with the wealth of friends and family, support and love. So, in the last month, I've followed the Rebel Guide with dedication and already seen so much progress. I can bench press over half my weight, did the first pull-up of my life, started to see my abs (abs!? holy shit...) and can run a 10k without getting winded.

So, who wants to level up with me? Email me at jumpinjessflash@gmail.com and tell me why nothing's going to stand between you and your goals for this year; best one gets you a copy of Steve's Rebel Strength Guide. Not only that, but I'll be your e-mail support, even in-person cheerleader and training partner if you happen to be in Austin. Let's help each other make this the best year ever and break through whatever's holding you back. (Wish I could afford to buy EVERYONE a copy, but chances are if you're already reading this, you know that it'll be worth it to pick up your own.)

With a Rebel yell,

Jessica

Before and after pics below!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1652[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1653[/ATTACH]

post-3094-13567243326425_thumb.jpg

post-3094-13567243326727_thumb.jpg