Forums are back in action! ×

Razortide entered the game.

Hey fellow Rebels,

I'm Marc, 32, from Germany and really glad to be here :D

After Steve popped up on my radar while promoting his new book, I decided to give it a go.

Here is my starting point: I am practising (german) Ju-Jutsu for the better part of a decade. I've earned my black belt two years ago and will take my coach exam this saturday. Keep your fingers crossed :-)

I've also started to train Kali Sikaran in the last year and hopefully I am able to take my first exam this year. At the moment I am training two times a week, but to prepare myself for the coming exams I am planning to go to practise three times a week.

Apart from Martial Arts I am fascinated by Parkour since I've played Assassin's Creed. I love the way the characters move up and down the city and was really impressed by those awesome Youtube Videos. I've already visited a training group once and trained precision jumps so hard that I was barely able to walk the next day. It was fun though, and I'll definitely will continue to train when the weather becomes warmer again. My newest addition is irregular bouldering.

I love using my body and I am a great fan of bodyweight exercises. Therefore, I deem myself a Monk-Assassin. I am influenced by the Convict Conditioning Program by Paul Wade and the outstanding Never Gymless by Ross Enamait.

I am a bit overweight and I want to lose around 10% of Body fat (from 22% to 12%) I am currently weighing 170 pounds and would aim for 150, but I would definitely ok with the same amount of muscle :-)

Gaming wise, I love to build things. Regardless if its an Assassin's Chapter in Assassin's Creed, a Dynasty in Crusader Kings II or a flourishing trade business in Port Royal II. I even love minecrafty games like Ark: Survival Evolved or Seven Days to Die.

I am really looking forward to meet my fellow nerds and to discuss how we can reach our next level :-)

Cheers

Marc

• Like 1

A monk assassin! 
A fellow of my own interests!

I am glad you find Parkour interesting. I going to love to talk to you about training and clips (Look for the Giles Compiles show on Youtube).

I always found Kali fascinating. I want you to tell me all you can about your experience!

Let's both have fun and evolve mate! You'll love it here.

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

Thanks for the warm welcome :-)

I have my first update! After 120 hours of learning I've passed my coach exam (you know, we germans just love bureaucracy), and I am now a licenced Ju-Jutsu coach!

I was drawn to Kali through this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o23EJByU-bk

It is a coordinative challenge for me and the fighting is very different to Ju-Jutsu. But we can dive into that using any channel you want :-)

Just write me a message with Facebook, G+ or Skype and we can start discussing.

• Like 1