Forums are back in action! ×

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ra ra.

I've been reading Nerd Fitness for some time and it remains one of my favorite health blogs. I just started reading through the rebel fitness guide an hour ago, or working, depends on who you ask.

I've been on a health kick for almost a year now. Started around 225 and now I'm sitting on 190 (6 foot tall, 25 years old). Pretty happy with my progress, although it would honestly be better if I was more consistent. I used to be a twig, then got old and a desk job, blew up, and now I'm getting fit. Fun times.

I'm on DailyBurn.com and DailyMile.com as "Crizomaticus" if anyone is on there. I'm pretty active on DailyBurn when I remember to log things.

http://dailyburn.com/locker_room/crizomaticus

Hi!

Chris

(Crizomaticus is a name I took on with my health kick, which started by doing the warrior dash. It stuck.)

I've been reading Nerd Fitness for some time and it remains one of my favorite health blogs. I just started reading through the rebel fitness guide an hour ago, or working, depends on who you ask.

I've been on a health kick for almost a year now. Started around 225 and now I'm sitting on 190 (6 foot tall, 25 years old). Pretty happy with my progress, although it would honestly be better if I was more consistent. I used to be a twig, then got old and a desk job, blew up, and now I'm getting fit. Fun times.

I'm on DailyBurn.com and DailyMile.com as "Crizomaticus" if anyone is on there. I'm pretty active on DailyBurn when I remember to log things.

http://dailyburn.com/locker_room/crizomaticus

Hi!

Chris

(Crizomaticus is a name I took on with my health kick, which started by doing the warrior dash. It stuck.)

Crizomaticus is an epic name, I can see why it stuck. I think it's a great idea to have that name. You can kind of tell yourself "well Chris would have eating four pieces of cake and passed out on the couch. However, Crizomaticus ate grilled chicken and brown rice, did 100 push ups, and went to bed after saving an orphaned puppy from a burning building.

Create your own alter ego - I love it! (wheels in my head begin to turn for the next nerd fitness post...)

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.