Forums are back in action! ×

Denver Comic Con 2016

Hey hey Everyone! My two brothers and I are planning a trip to Denver for five days this year to experience Water Rafting and Comic Con. Both of these things are completely brand new to us, We are California-natives, but in the Spirit of the Rebellion, we're trying to expand our horizons. However, in planning all of this, there are a lot of unknown factors, so I'm reaching out to you guys who have either gone rafting and/or gone to a Comic Con before, any and all advice is appreciated!

I'm hoping to be able to experience both events (and Colorado as a whole) as completely as possible, so with that in mind, I have a couple of questions:

1. Which days would be better to attend Comic Con? And which would be better to go Rafting (We're planning on flying in Thursday, and flying out on Sunday)? 
  2. What should I bring to each event specifically?
  3. How much cash should I be prepared to carry?
  4. (Slightly obvious/dumb question) How does Comic Con work exactly? Time to get in line? Start elbowing people? Getting to booths/panels, etc.
  5. Hotels suggestion?
  6. How will traffic be around that time (We're planning on either Taxi-ing or Rent-a-car)?
  7. How will the people be around that time (Any signs of troublemakers I should watch out for)?
  8. Local places to eat (we love food!)?

And if you guys want to meet us there, We'd gladly say hello and hang out! Never hurts to make new friends!

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."