Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from the front lines

Greetings everyone.

I happened across this site from another fitness site and I fell in love, Mostly because it combines my two favorite hobbies, all things nerdy and and all things fitness. Screen name is a Captain America reference, and one that fits me.

I have done many things in my fitness career, like having someone sit on a leg sled during leg press, biked 50 miles, yoga, and when I am not hanging out at the gym, I am hanging out with the dog while I am in classes for Science teacher.

I have played many games, table top to card to LAN. I am in a contest to see who can look the best among my friends at GenCon this year. Wish me luck.

Why am I here? To be amongst like minded people. I have a NASM, though it has expired, and I am looking to get that renewed as well as learning about all the changes in the field, I have been an old school lifter for a long time and need to come out from under that rock.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and talking to them. As everyone gets to know me, I would love to see people for meet ups.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Wow I haven't been to Gencon in something like ten years.... I think it was in Milwaukee back then. Welcome!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis