Forums are back in action! ×

My weekend mindset is killing me!

Does any one have any suggestions on things I can do to get out of the "eat everything in sight" mindset I've gotten myself into on the weekends?  I know part of the problem is by Friday night I get lazy and it's just too easy to call Pizza Hut.  

Any one have any good, very easy recipes for something I could throw together?

It's frustrating that I do great all week and then throw it all away every weekend.  

Three Two Seven

Irving, TX

Does any one have any suggestions on things I can do to get out of the "eat everything in sight" mindset I've gotten myself into on the weekends?  I know part of the problem is by Friday night I get lazy and it's just too easy to call Pizza Hut.  

Any one have any good, very easy recipes for something I could throw together?

It's frustrating that I do great all week and then throw it all away every weekend.  

If you absolutely CAN'T do without pizza, how about doing what my kids call floppy pizza.  The base is a wrap, tomato puree and cheese topping. 2 mins under the grill.  A fractions of the calories of a full blown pizza.

I can live without pizza (although I'll probably try floppy pizza cause it sounds awesome!).  My problem is being lazy and knowing that food whether it's pizza or chinese is just a phone call away. 

Thanks for the suggestion!  Will definitely give that a try next time I'm craving a cheese pizza :)

Check out the Hairy Dieters cook book. They have 3 now, with fakeaway recipes.  How about pre-prepare, then have one of those instead of ordering in. It suits the lazy side, plus you get a decent equivalent meal.