Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, Im Inktale.

Arrgh this is abit scary, it's taken me awhile to get the courage to post anything. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH right, now that we've got my freakout out of the way, onto business

I'm a 27 year old book loving, number crunching, desk jockey who finally decieded to do something extra.

I found Nerd FItness awhile ago and It seemed like a breath of fresh air! A fitness site that spoke to my love of nerdy things? Hell yeah! I've been reading ever since.

In terms of exercise I've found no matter what I've always kept coming back to running, not marathon distances by any stretch (yet!) but floating between 5-8km. I also discovered karate last year. Most classes I walk away feeling like a piece of tenderised meat but I love it! It's always something challenging.

I guess I'm here because I want to up my fitness so I can run my first 10km and level up in my karate.

More than that I need to focus on my diet. This has always been my greatness weakness. I struggle to say no. Whether it's to chips on the side or a second helping. My will power diminishes the moment someone puts chocolate in front of me or I have a bad day and all bets are off! So I just need a little help changing my food mind set.

That's me I guess.

Now I just have to do it.