Forums are back in action! ×

Hi I'm Richard, Australian 32

I am married and have 3 children.

I play indoor ultimate frisbee, ride a MTB to work and back daily (about 5 kms), have started some self developed dumbbell and body weight training at home and started upping my vegie intake whilst trying to reduce coffee milk drinks and other suggary sweets (oh how i miss those).

Hoping to meet some great people and make friends globaly as I commence my quest to reduce the fat, increase muscle and be a great example to my kids.

This site appeals to my Nerdiness and seems relaxed, non pushy, non judgemental, and a great place to get advice on leveling up to the better me.

Height: 5"11

Weight: Fluctuates between 83 - 86Kgs

Goal: Look like Bruce Lee (but seriously - minimise body fat and increase muscle strength without looking like the Hulk)

Male, 33, Heart Condition from birth, Weight - 85Kgs

Chest - 105cm, Bicep - 33, Waist - 106, Thigh - 59

well my progress has been halted by a shoulder injury last week. I must admit I was weak over the weekend and caved into unhealthy choices of eating which wasn't to bad overall. I just feel more guilty as I havn't been able to workout as I've wanted to. 

I still managed to ride to work this morning and have recomenced my healthy food plan.   Hoping to still do squats and crunch's and workouts that don't require my shoulder this evening.

Male, 33, Heart Condition from birth, Weight - 85Kgs

Chest - 105cm, Bicep - 33, Waist - 106, Thigh - 59