Forums are back in action! ×

1st Goal Accomplished!

I've set some goals for this year that I hope my lifestyle change will lead to, and I've finally completed my first one!

Last year I finally moved out of my parents house, transferred work locations, hated that and got a new job that I LOVE, and built up a real nice credit card balance. As of today I'm officially ALL paid off! AND I've learned a lot about living frugal even if I don't need to and how to really focus on saving.

I'm also trying to tackle my weight loss in sets of 5 (170, 165, 160...) and I've officially lost and MAINTAINED my first set, going from 172 to somewhere between 163-165. Next step is to get under 160 and maintain that.

My current fitness challenge is to wake up at 6 every morning and go out for a walk or some form of exercise before work. It's tough since it's been crummy out but I haven't been doing too bad this past week.

Never thought I would feel satisfied enough with myself to post in the Woot Room, I'm definitely riding this high today.

• Like 2