Forums are back in action! ×

Aeri follows the White Rabbit

Hello, I'm Ellie by name, Aeri by choice

I'm a 27 (nearly 28) year old human, or so I am told. Currently founding a startup, hoping to get some great deals by the time we are ready to pitch to investors. Meanwhile gotta survive freelancing AND also improve my lifestyle, a challenge that should be fun.

What I love love love about this site's philosophy and Steve's book, Level Up Your Life, is now I get to game all the time irl in a much more exciting way if you consider the thrills of the hunt, you know...

So, ...I had a dream. Of living like I belong in an MMORPG, lol.

Well, my battle plans 'cough' goals are basically a little bit of everything--so there's balance and lots of fun; learning the ropes in business, research what I care about, travel to far away places and learn about their ways, get to know people in such places, get fit again and then some, create peace, and so on.

I'm big about The Teachings of Don Juan (minus the drugs). There's a large amount of meaningful+useful thoughts in that book, and I've shaped my game around my interpretation of them plus a few changes here and there. 

[Clearly a Druid, I'd say]

Looking forward to becoming a Lord of Knowledge through The Way of the Warrior  :pride: and sharing the journey with all of you fellow rebels.

Much love,

- Aeri

Apprentice of Intent .  Lvl X Druidu Bronze IV

Epic Quest | Battle Log | Current Challenge

' Who has the time to stall reaching hus highest potential? Death tells me "I'm a fickle thing, and I see you." ' •Aerisand