Forums are back in action! ×

Just a old regular finally stepping out of the shadows.

Hello, Cesar here, a Spaniard in the UK.

I started being part of Nerd Fitness mmmm.... 5 years ago. Since then I started slowly adopting the philosophy if this community and I also started slowly getting in shape. Although I have had to reset several times because I was starting to be neglectful the big picture is a constant improvement. So ow I am much more athletic and I am really passionate about dancing (I would have laughed at you if you told me this was going to happen some years ago).

For me the "setting small goals" trick has been the way how I have slowly implemented the right changes. 

I went from 175 cm and 100kg (my "enough of this" point) to 68kg and again up to 73kg (Mostly the good kind of weight). And now I am 2 cm taller! hurray for posture improvement! 

The last months I have gone a bit out of track and I have reached a point where I can't see any significant change in the direction I want. So I think trying to be active in the community is going to help me make it happen. Now my goals are to get lean and strong while staying flexible. And loose that damn love handles! I hope I can find some encouragement and advice here and give something back in return.

I would encourage everyone to really put effort into it with the help of the community, it works

See you all at the battlefield. 

Quite proud of the change :)

progress picture  till 2016

Dude!!! That's amazing. Though I couldn't quite see the progress in those pics. Maybe you could post a few more? You know, with less clothes on... :P

Though seriously, that's an amazing journey and one Hell of an achievement. You deserve to feel proud.

I hope you get a lot out of being involved with the community, are you going to be joining in with the next challenge?

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously