Forums are back in action! ×

Hello world! So, I'm a college Freshman who's starting to realise that I have a lot of areas to improve on after getting my ass metaphorically kicked by the first semester. I've been working on improving studying, time management, and organisation, but now that I am somewhat more productive, I feel that in order to be better academically and personally, I also need to improve physically. After all, using Hamon and spirit requires you to already be in peak physical condition, eh?

Essentially, I want to add physical improvement to the academic and personal improvement I'm trying. I've already phased out starbucks in favor of tea, started meditating, and going to sleep at times before 3 am, which has been fantastic. I would like to begin weight/strength training soon, and begin having some sort of schedule with that. I'm fairly certain that I want to do the Warrior class, as that fits my ideal of being physically in shape.