Forums are back in action! ×

Success - Post Depression

I had been doing well, eating primarily paleo and working out.

Then, had several life changing events happen in quick succession. Got pregnant, lost the pregnancy, two months later. I got hit by a drunk driver, car totaled and lost the second pregnancy we didn't know existed yet. All in all, it was a lot of heavy sh*t and I spiraled into a pretty heavy depression and let my body pay for it.

/depressing stuff

But, I didn't want to keep ballooning up anymore. Something had to give. So, I started really being conscious of my water intake, then my vegetable intake...and wouldn't you know it, things fell back into place. I had to (re-)lose six pounds of backsliding, but I finally lost them and then two more...putting me at 40 total lbs lost.

It's taken me a year to hit forty pounds, but I am amazingly pleased and encouraged by my hubby, (anivair) not only to keep going but not to slide back too badly when life gets rough.

Now, I only have about fifty more to go!!

Yay milestones!!!

Mythical Magpie – Lvl 1 Hobbit/Druid2 - (STR), 2 - (DEX), 2 - (STA), 2 - (CON), 3 - (WIS), 4 - (CHA)