Forums are back in action! ×

Decided to no longer hide my inner "nerd"

Hello all! Just recently heard about nerd fitness and after reading the rebellion rules I cam to a conclusion: I do not need to hide my inner nerd. I've always loved being active... but I still love talking about subjects which some of my friends consider "nerdy"- that's ok, thats who I am, I accept this!

Here's some background about my fitness history:

• working out on/off since 2011

• been through bulk/cut phases

• mostly like maintenance though (it's easier for wardrobes lol)

• have been ill past 2 weeks and have no energy 

• have asthma (hence the sickness) which I do NOT let affect my athleticism- consistent cardio trains my lungs well

Look forward to being active here! Love helping people out and have turned a few people into gym lovers by having them workout for a few weeks with me, and now they are all gym lovers!

Hey both of you!! I'm new also. Haven't really got the hang of the way to do things on here yet but I am working out everyday! Getting support is important. The more people you have supporting you and going through the same things with you the easier it will be to achieve your goals.. I wish you both the best of luck and I'll help support anyway I can.