Forums are back in action! ×

Random question

I'd say maybe and yes respectively. Alcohol levels are indicated in the blood. THC is metabolized differently depending on ingestion methods, so the vamp would get the whole body feeling similar to eating a weed brownie.

How's that for a serious answer to a silly question :P

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Thats a very good and fun question! I think it simply depends on what world or myth the vampire belongs too ;)

I'd think that alcohol, weed etc. shouldn't have much affect on them, perhaps some but not to the same extend as on humans :) But if weed, alcohol etc. does affect them, then I guess they would get high or drunk after drinking blood from a person who was drunk or high :P

I'd guess Twilight vampires would not be affected but Buffy world vampires might, I think in the books ,,Succubus" it does affect the vampires to some level but I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly. I haven't read many vampire books or watched many films about vampires so I don't know about other world.