Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Folks!

I am basically from Pakistan but i study in Sweden. I use to search articles on fitness and workouts and that's how i found out NerdFitness. I have always worked out to feel happy, stay fit and have a balance between work and personal life. I really missed that on websites on fitness on internet. Either you find guys with big biceps and no intellect or by nerds with lots of advice that didn't apply to me at all. Reading the posts here, i really felt that you are group of people who enjoy working out and have a wonderful life.

Anyways, i consider myself quite athletic. I played field hockey most of my life. My problem until a few weeks ago was putting on fat. I am a hard gainer but now i am using Whey protein. Now i am after 300 fitness :) Looking forward to have a super jock journey with you guys.

Peace out!

Minhaaj

I'm guessing you may have seen this already, but I thought I'd throw in here anyway. In any event, welcome to the Rebellion! And good luck with your goals. :)

Thanks Sco. Yea, i read the original article also. That's what i am trying to get to. Having hard time with pull ups though. Anyone getting stronger day by day :)