Forums are back in action! ×

My name is Matt, I'm 34 and live on Southern NJ with my wife of almost 4 years. During the day, I'm a mild (or try to be) mannered digital marketer at an international company.  I was recently exposed to radiation via an encounter with an ancient tome called "Level Up Your Life". With every turn of the page, I feel powers being awakened in myself that have lain dormant for many years.

I've been lurking in the shadows for a couple weeks as I was unsure of what was happening to me. And now, I've determined to step into the new life that is waiting for me.  

At the beginning of December, I weighed 209 pounds which was the heaviest I've ever been in my life. My rock bottom was when I got winded walking from one building to the other at work.

I resolved to lose weight and my initial goal was to get down to 175-179 pounds. The more I've read and begun to understand though, is that what I really want is to be fit, not just weigh less. So while I've been weighing myself, I've changed my perspective to not obsess over my weight but my overall fitness level.

I also don't want to stop at my fitness though. My desire to change my overall lifestyle and what I've prioritized in my life. I'm working on my goals now and hope to share them soon.